Community Day / Dia de la Comunidad - Dharma
Time & Location
About The Event
Join OnixBloom, Lake Chapala's integrative retreat company for an unforgettable benefit event/fiesta you do not want to miss! The evening will be spent honoring our communities and making a difference by standing with and for survivors of domestic violence. Let us celebrate the strength we have both internally and as a community!
Your ticket includes:
- Delicious appetizers and two signature drinks prepared by Dharma Ajijic.
- A Standing in Your Power Fletcher Pilates experience taught by one of our very own OnixBloom founders and Fletcher Pilates Faculty, Teresa Sciarretta, designed to give you empowering movement tools for your daily life
- Music by Yanin Saavedra and dancing, bring old friends and meet great new people! This event is part of OnixBloom's Integrative Retreat, let's show our guests the incredible Lakeside community
- An important conversation about domestic abuse and what we can do as a community to be the force working toward eradicating it
- Ticket proceeds benefit Fundacion Origen, an organization committed to helping break the patterns of violence that people suffer from in México and the US including physical, emotional, psychological, financial, sexual, legal, and post separation abuse. An average of 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men in México and the US have been physically or sexually abused, while fear and shame continue to prevent many people from reporting.
On Sunday, November 3rd, we will raise our voices and take action!
**DRESS CODE: WEAR ALL WHITE! Dress to impress, get creative, have fun! Erica of Sorella Photos will be capturing the event.
Cost: 500 Pesos Pre-Sale, 550 Pesos at the door
- USD+ 3% cc fee for online tickets
Tickets can be purchased locally at Diane Pearl's in Ajijic.
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Welcome - Passed Appetizers and Cocktails (Appetizers only available 5-6, please arrive before 6)
6:00 PM - 6:45 PM Standing in Your Power Fletcher Pilates Experience with Teresa
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM An Intimate View and Conversation about Domestic Abuse followed by short Q & A
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM FIESTA! Dance the night away and connect with your community!
- Standing In Your Power$27$270$0